Voter ID, passport, Aadhaar, ration card… Each of us carries so many forms of ID proof in our wallets. But how many of these are actually exclusive to citizens of India? Watch this video to find out.
For detailed reading, please go through the following:
- How does one become an Indian Citizen? What changed with the CAA?: http://bit.ly/30xZUo7
- Part 1: FAQs on the CAA & NRC Issue: http://bit.ly/30vGAYx
- Part 2: FAQs on the NRC Issue: http://bit.ly/3aiCKXg
- Fact-Check of Statements made on NRC: http://bit.ly/2TyOajM
- Fact Check of claims made by Jaggi Vasudev (Sadhguru) on CAA: http://bit.ly/2RvL7qa
- Political Parties & their Changing stand on NRC & CAA: http://bit.ly/30rAhoW
- CAA Debate – What do the numbers say about potential beneficiaries? http://bit.ly/30uFQ6j
Modern life comes with many complications. To help you navigate through the labyrinth of rules in this age and also to make you aware of your rights as a citizen of India, we bring you Decode by Factly.