Organ donation is an often overlooked practice that can save many lives if done right. In this episode of Decode, we tell you all you need to know about donating organs in India.
For detailed reading, please go through the following:
- Notto Website: http://bit.ly/36ZXtwR
- Transplantation of Human Organs Acts and Rules: http://bit.ly/2sLvhip
- Form 7 For organ or tissue pledging: http://bit.ly/2PJhlP3
- List of Regional Organ and Tissue Transplant Organization (ROTTO) and State Organ and Tissue Transplant Organization (SOTTO): http://bit.ly/2Ze1n2j
- List of NGOs promoting Organ Donation: http://bit.ly/2MhaQRk
- Year-wise details of Liver, Kidney and Heart donations in India from 2010 – 2018: http://bit.ly/2EBfRzZ
Modern life comes with many complications. To help you navigate through the labyrinth of rules in this age and also to make you aware of your rights as a citizen of India, we bring you Season 3 of Decode by Factly. This time, it’s all about life as we know it–noise pollution, women’s rights, fuel consumption, and lots more.