Welcome to the second season of ‘DECODE’. The 17th Lok Sabha is now in session. Hence, the focus of this season will be on the ‘Parliament & its functioning’
In the 9th episode, we tell you about the various types of government expenditure-revenue expenditure and capital expenditure. We also discuss what is Fiscal deficit, Revenue deficit, FRBM act and government’s expenditure on Centrally sponsored schemes and Central sector schemes.
For detailed reading, click on the following
- How much does the Government actually spend compared to Budget allocations?: https://bit.ly/2YVFKXR
- What is the actual spending by various Central Government Departments in 2017-18: https://bit.ly/2N7ZoZv
- How much of the Estimated receipts does the Government actually earn?: https://bit.ly/2OX52Qy
- How to scrutinise budget: http://bit.ly/2yQUnw8
- Expenditure Budget: https://bit.ly/2Mqg4eX
- Government’s expenditure on Centrally Sponsored Schemes: https://bit.ly/31KzSxg
- Government’s expenditure on Central Sector Schemes: https://bit.ly/2OZEOgs
- Annual financial statement:http://bit.ly/31xsGo2
- Finance bill: http://bit.ly/2yM8jr9
DECODE is about simplifying complex issues related to government policy, government rules and many other issues related to government, that are useful to the common man.