We often find ourselves stuck with a torn or defaced currency note that no one is willing to accept. What if we told you you could get the value of the note back? Watch the video to know more.
For detailed reading, please go through the following:
- Factly’s Article on “How you can claim a full refund of a Mutilated Currency Note”: http://bit.ly/34gL5Xh
- RBI’s Master Circular – Facility for Exchange of Notes and Coins: http://bit.ly/38tBXC9
- The Reserve Bank of India (Note Refund) Rules, 2009: http://bit.ly/2YKGv2u
- Reserve Bank’s Clean Note Policy: http://bit.ly/2rKLEeG
- List of Currency Chests: http://bit.ly/35iJjq6
- List of RBI Regional Offices: http://bit.ly/2tfiq8j
Modern life comes with many complications. To help you navigate through the labyrinth of rules in this age and also to make you aware of your rights as a citizen of India, we bring you Season 3 of Decode by Factly. This time, it’s all about life as we know it–noise pollution, women’s rights, fuel consumption, and lots more.