Welcome to the second season of ‘DECODE’. The 17th Lok Sabha is now in session. Hence, the focus of this season will be on the ‘Parliament & its functioning’
In the 6th episode, we tell you about the Parliamentary committees,types of parliamentary committees, Department Related Standing Committees,bills referred to it and reports presented by the committees, their role & responsibilities, what happened during the various lok sabha terms etc.
For detailed reading, click on the following
- Proportion of bills referred to committees: https://bit.ly/2YtU3S6
- Parliamentary committees: https://bit.ly/2JS0F4A
- Department Related Parliamentary Standing Committee list : https://bit.ly/2GvmhSi
- Bills Referred to Committees: https://bit.ly/2K197gP
- Committee Reports Search: https://bit.ly/2YtU7RQ
- 2019 Standing committee report on railways: https://bit.ly/2YiJRI3
DECODE is about simplifying complex issues related to government policy, government rules and many other issues related to government, that are useful to the common man.