In the 10th episode & the season finale, we talk about the representation of Women in Indian electoral politics with specific reference to the Lok Sabha & the State Assembly
– What is the state of Women’s representation today?
– Where does India stand on the issue when compared to others?
– What is the stand of various political parties on the issue of
– What can be done to improve the situation?
– Are there success any stories?
Here is what various Parties told the Parliamentary committee on Women’s Reservation
Representation to Participation: Women in Panchayat Raj Institutions & State Assemblies
For more in depth information on elections & election related issues, visit this page
The 17th General elections to the Lok Sabha (2019) are just around the corner. In this season of DECODE, we will talk about all the issues important to elections starting from voter registration, election history, political parties, election funding, relevant laws, model code of conduct, affidavits to be filed by candidates, about NOTA, women representation in elections, Voter cheatsheet, Manifestos etc.
DECODE is about simplifying complex issues related to government policy, government rules and many other issues related to government, that are useful to the common man.