Amidst all the protests against and justifications for the Citizenship (Amendment) Act, 2019, there seems to be some confusion about who the Indian citizen is, and how a person can call themselves one. In this video, we cover all these points, with a note on what has changed and for whom with this amendment.
For detailed reading, please go through the following:
- How does one become an Indian Citizen? What changed with the CAA?: http://bit.ly/30xZUo7
- Part 1: FAQs on the CAA & NRC Issue: http://bit.ly/30vGAYx
- Part 2: FAQs on the NRC Issue: http://bit.ly/3aiCKXg
- Fact-Check of Statements made on NRC: http://bit.ly/2TyOajM
- Fact Check of claims made by Jaggi Vasudev (Sadhguru) on CAA: http://bit.ly/2RvL7qa
- Political Parties & their Changing stand on NRC & CAA: http://bit.ly/30rAhoW
- CAA Debate – What do the numbers say about potential beneficiaries? http://bit.ly/30uFQ6j
Modern life comes with many complications. To help you navigate through the labyrinth of rules in this age and also to make you aware of your rights as a citizen of India, we bring you Season 3 of Decode by Factly. This time, it’s all about life as we know it–noise pollution, women’s rights, fuel consumption, and lots more.