MADAD is an online portal run by the Ministry of External Affairs for Indians living outside India. In this episode, we take you through what the portal does, and how you, as a current or aspiring NRI, can use it.
For detailed reading, please go through the following:
- MADAD Portal: http://www.madad.gov.in/
- Consular Services Management System (MADAD) FAQs: http://bit.ly/2Zs3eR4
- List of Indian Missions Abroad: http://bit.ly/2soadi2
- National / International Call Centre: http://bit.ly/2SsA8j5:
- Regional Language Call Centres: http://bit.ly/39iddNq
- MEA Student Advisories: http://bit.ly/36cOgAY
- MEA Travel Advisories: http://bit.ly/2sf8mw3
- Overseas Citizenship of India Scheme: http://bit.ly/2ZqVtei
Modern life comes with many complications. To help you navigate through the labyrinth of rules in this age and also to make you aware of your rights as a citizen of India, we bring you Season 3 of Decode by Factly. This time, it’s all about life as we know it–noise pollution, women’s rights, fuel consumption, and lots more.