Welcome to the second season of ‘DECODE’. The 17th Lok Sabha is now in session. Hence, the focus of this season will be on the ‘Parliament & its functioning’
In the 8th episode, we explain you about the process of budget making in India. We tell you about the government receipts, revenue receipts,capital receipts and borrowings. We also discuss when the budget is presented, the kind of consultations that take place, types of taxes among other things.
For detailed reading, click on the following
- How to scrutinise budget: http://bit.ly/2yQUnw8
- Receipts budget: http://bit.ly/33mu4fj
- Annual financial statement:http://bit.ly/31xsGo2
- Finance bill: http://bit.ly/2yM8jr9
- Merger of Rail Budget With Union Budget: http://bit.ly/2YX3NAF
- 14th finance commission report: http://bit.ly/2KFPb3s
DECODE is about simplifying complex issues related to government policy, government rules and many other issues related to government, that are useful to the common man.