Information under the RTI Act can be accessed online and offline, depending on whether the public authority belongs to the central government or the state government. In this episode of Decode, we take you through the steps to be followed for both these modes that will help you access information easily with easy to understand examples.
For detailed reading, please go through the following:
- How to Make the Best Use of Right to Information (RTI): https://bit.ly/2sj98aW
- User Manual on RTI Online: https://bit.ly/2DXbY7P
- About the Right to Information Act 2005: https://bit.ly/2QTikNw
- RTI Reply- Bank wise total amount of NPAs from 2004 to 2019: http://bit.ly/2RquTQI
- RTI Online Frequently Asked Questions: https://bit.ly/35Ey4bl
- RTI Online Website: https://bit.ly/2KUxRIR
- List of Public Authorities under RTI: https://bit.ly/2XLVSY5
- List of RTI Nodal Officers: https://bit.ly/2DkwKhq
- Important Supreme Court Judgments Related to RTI: https://bit.ly/2QSJ00A
- Links to State Information Commissions: https://bit.ly/2XMdEu0
- RTI Success Stories: https://bit.ly/2OJ1bU1
Modern life comes with many complications. To help you navigate through the labyrinth of rules in this age and also to make you aware of your rights as a citizen of India, we bring you Season 3 of Decode by Factly. This time, it’s all about life as we know it–noise pollution, women’s rights, fuel consumption, and lots more.