In the 4th episode, we discuss all the issues related to electoral & political funding in India
- What are the current regulations/laws related to political donations?
- What are the issues with the current laws/regulations?
- The issues with the Electoral Bond Scheme
- The details of electoral trusts
- What are the expenditure limits of candidates & political parties?
- What is the way forward?
For detailed information on financial reports submitted by political parties, visit the following links
- For Contribution Reports, click here
- For Annual Audit Reports, click here
- For Expenditure Reports, click here
For detailed information on Electoral Bonds, watch our explainer video
For detailed information & analysis on Political Party Donations, Income & other details, go through ADR reports
For more in depth information on elections & election related issues, visit this page
The 17th General elections to the Lok Sabha (2019) are just around the corner. In this season of DECODE, we will talk about all the issues important to elections starting from voter registration, election history, political parties, election funding, relevant laws, model code of conduct, affidavits to be filed by candidates, about NOTA, women representation in elections, Voter cheatsheet, Manifestos etc.
DECODE is about simplifying complex issues related to government policy, government rules and many other issues related to government, that are useful to the common man.