In the 2nd episode, we talk about ‘Voter Registration’ & the process of ‘Voting’. In this episode, find answers to the following
- How can one register as a voter in India?
- What are the eligibility criteria?
- What all forms have to be filled for registering as a voter?
- What about NRI Voting?
- The importance of voting
– For detailed information on voter registration, visit the NVSP portal
– Also watch our explainer video on voter registration
– For more in depth information on elections & election related issues, visit this page
The 17th General elections to the Lok Sabha (2019) are just around the corner. In this season of DECODE, we will talk about all the issues important to elections starting from voter registration, election history, political parties, election funding, relevant laws, model code of conduct, affidavits to be filed by candidates, about NOTA, women representation in elections, Voter cheatsheet, Manifestos etc.
DECODE is about simplifying complex issues related to government policy, government rules and many other issues related to government, that are useful to the common man.