As a follow-up to our explainer on Indian citizenship, here are the answers to the questions we have been asked on and around the Citizenship (Amendment) Act, 2019. Write to us if you have more questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For detailed reading, please go through the following:
- Factly’s Video: Are You a Citizen of India?: https://youtu.be/m3AZH_2gnz
- How are Common ID Proofs and Indian Citizenship Related?: https://youtu.be/RvuRgN3aq50
- How does one become an Indian Citizen? What changed with the CAA?: http://bit.ly/30xZUo7
- Part 1: FAQs on the CAA & NRC Issue: http://bit.ly/30vGAYx
- Part 2: FAQs on the NRC Issue: http://bit.ly/3aiCKXg
- CAA Debate – What do the numbers say about potential beneficiaries?: http://bit.ly/30uFQ6j
- Fact-Check of Statements made on NRC: http://bit.ly/2TyOajM
- Fact Check of claims made by Jaggi Vasudev (Sadhguru) on CAA: http://bit.ly/2RvL7qa
- Political Parties & their Changing stand on NRC & CAA: http://bit.ly/30rAhoW
Modern life comes with many complications. To help you navigate through the labyrinth of rules in this age and also to make you aware of your rights as a citizen of India, we bring you Decode by Factly.