Welcome to the second season of ‘DECODE’. The 17th Lok Sabha is now in session. Hence, the focus of this season will be on the ‘Parliament & its functioning’
In the 5th episode, we tell you about the entire process of law making in India, the format of a bill,how a bill becomes an act in the parliament ,the difference between private member bill and government bill,how common public can engage with law making process.
For detailed reading, click on the following
- Allocation of powers & function between Union & States:https://bit.ly/2CnqxC3
- Lawmaking process : https://bit.ly/2YjyQdM
- How a bill becomes an act: https://bit.ly/2YbQigg
- About private members bill: https://bit.ly/2XYgDD1
- Engaging with policy makers: https://bit.ly/2M0QbSd
- Pre legislative consultation policy: https://bit.ly/2Y3XryP
DECODE is about simplifying complex issues related to government policy, government rules and many other issues related to government, that are useful to the common man.