Factly Presents ‘Decode Click’, a competition to find Hyderabad’s first ‘Policy Champ’
Decode Click is a competition for school students aimed at generating interest in public policy issues in this important age group. The competition will largely be based on the show, Decode, that is being aired on Factly’s YouTube channel. Winners will get some attractive goodies apart from the winning the title of ‘Decode Policy Champ’ in the school category.
Note: Currently this competition is only open for schools based out of Hyderabad
Decode Click– What do we plan to achieve?
- To take Decode to school students, so the content can reach a wider audience
- To generate interest within the student community for a show that discusses public affairs in a light, yet informative manner
- To learn from students what kind of information and content is most interesting to them, and what they would like to see more of in this realm
The Policy Champ Competition
To participate in the Policy Champ Competition, one needs to know about it. The participants must watch all the videos of Decode to play Quiz. The video links are given in the next tab
Round 1: Intra-school Quiz Competition
- An offline quiz competition will be conducted on a designated day in select schools, the questions of which will be largely based on the show, Decode, being aired on Factly’s YouTube channel.
- The quiz will contain 30 questions to be answered in 10 minutes.
- From among the students who have performed best within the school, a team of three students will be chosen from each school to participate in the final inter-school competition.
Round 2: Inter-school Competition – Preliminary Round
- A screening round will be held at a venue in Hyderabad for students who were selected from each participating school
- From all the teams present, a few teams will be selected to participate in the final quiz, to be conducted on the same day, following the conclusion of the prelims
Round 3: Inter-school Competition – Final Round
- The rounds of the final quiz will include topics covered in Decode, general awareness, and a lighter pop culture round related to some of the topics of the show
- The first prize winners will be felicitated with the title ‘Decode Policy Champ’ in the school category
- The final event will be streamed live through a broadcasting platform such as YouTube
Competitions in School: Our representatives will approach select schools in Hyderabad for enrolling them in the competition.
Note: Other interested schools in Hyderabad can fill the ‘Get in touch’ form below and we will reach out to you.
- The winning team of the competition will receive a cash prize of Rs. 20,000/-
- The runner-up team will receive a cash prize of Rs. 15,000/-
- The other finalist teams will receive gift hampers
- All students selected for the final competition from the participant schools, who turn up for the inter-school competition, will get participation certificates
- Intra-School Competition (Round 1): September to November 2019
- Grand Finale (Round 2 and Round 3): 26th November 2019